Bob Geldorf diz:
"This is not Live Aid 2.
These concerts are the start point for The Long Walk To Justice, the one way we can all make our voices heard in unison.
This is without doubt a moment in history where ordinary people can grasp the chance to achieve something truly monumental and demand from the 8 world leaders at G8 an end to poverty.
The G8 leaders have it within their power to alter history. They will only have the will to do so if tens of thousands of people show them that enough is enough.
By doubling aid, fully cancelling debt, and delivering trade justice for Africa, the G8 could change the future for millions of men, women and children."
- Berlin – Brandenburger Tor (a partira das 16 horas): A-Ha, Bap, Crosby Stills & Nash, Lauryn Hill, Die Toten Hosen, Peter Maffay, Reamon, Sasha e Brian Wilson.
- Londres – Hyde Park: Bob Geldorf, Mariah Carey, Coldplay, Dido, Keane, Sir Elton John, Annie Lennox, Madonna, Sir Paul McCartney, Muse, Razorlight, R.E.M., Ms Dynamite, The Killers, Stereophonics, Snoop Dogg, Sting, Joss Stone, Robbie Williams, Sting, Scissor Sisters, Snow Patrol, The Cure, Velvet Revolver, Travis e U2.
- Philiadelphia – Museum of Art: Will Smith, Bon Jovi, Maroon 5, Dave Mattews, 50 Cent, Jay-Z, Sarah McLachlan, P. Diddy, Rob Thomas, Keith Urban, Kaiser Chiefs e Stevie Wonder.
- Paris – Palais de Versailles: Andrea Bocelli, Craig David, Jamiroquai, Placebo, Youssou N’Dour, Johnny Hallyday, Manu Chao, Shakira, Axelle Red e Kyo.
- Roma – Circus Maximus: Faith Hill, Tim McGraw, Duran Duran, Jovanotti, Zucchero, Nek, Laura Pausini, Vasco Rossi.